A list of hardware (cameras, lenses,...) and software (photoish) that im using or have been using.
Hardware and Software
A list to all you nerds out there
- Canon 6D (DSLR, full-frame), new 2013-07
- Canon 7D (DSLR), new 2009-11
- Sony NEX-5N (mirrorless camera), new 2011-12
- Sony A6000 (mirrorless camera), new 2015
- Canon EF 24-105mm (38.4-168mm), new 2012-11
- Sigma EX 10-20mm (16-32mm) F4-5.6 (lens)
- Sigma EX 50mm (80mm) macro 1:1 F2.8 (lens), new 2009-07-10
- Sigma EX 105mm (168mm) macro 1:1 F2.8 (lens)
- Sigma AF 150-500mm (240-800mm) F5-6.3 DG OS APO, new 2010-02
- Sony E 18-200mm (24-320mm) F3,5-6,3 OSS (lens), new 2012-01
- Converter 2X (lens)
- HOYA Skylightfilter(1B)/UV(0)
- a # of computers
- Capture One (software)
- ExifTool (software)
- ImageMagick (software)
- Photoshop CS6 (software)
- Piwigo (gallery-software)
- Canon 300D (DSLR)
- Canon 400D (DSLR)
- Canon G9 (pocket), new 2007-11
- Limited Label icon 8100 (pocket)
- Sony DSC-F505 (digital camera)
- Sigma EX 24-70mm (38.4-112mm) F2.8 (lens)
- Sigma EX 80-400mm (128-640mm) F4.5-5.6 (lens)
- Compact Drive PD6A (40Gb portable harddrive)
- TEAC digi drive (portable harddrive 80Gb) new 2007-11
- Unis? (40Gb portable harddrive)[bought in Beijing]
- Adobe Lightroom (software)
- Dcraw (software)
- JAlbum (albumgenerator) (software)
- Paintshop Pro Photo (software)
- RawShooter Premium 2006 (software)
- Tufuse (software)
I would like to say Thank You Adobe!
Photoshop CS6 is the last version you can buy, then you have to rent newer versions from Adobe.
This means the following to me:
- I don't have to buy any upgrades for Photoshop anymore. Saving money.
- You can still buy upgrades to Lightroom but is the new version compatible with Photoshop CS6? No more upgrades for me. Saving more money.
- I spent my savings on a replacement for Lightroom, Capture One (I bought this one, not from Adobe). I love it.
Thank You Adobe!